Our policy is a key challenge aimed at delivering high quality wire
harnesses which meet the most stringent requirements of our clients,
with the ultimate objective of decreasing any harmful environmental impact.
Our team is committed to meeting all objectives by implementing high
quality standards, searching for new technologies for wire harness
production and by investing in modern solutions. We are always seeking
ways to improve our quality process and internal procedures. We have
obtained Komax machine park, which allows us to organize the production
process in the most efficient way, guaranteeing high repeatability
and production reliability.
Wire harnesses are produced on special assembly boards, tables and
assembly-control tables dedicated to a particular type and
requirement. Accepted control standards guarantee high quality
products for all of our customers.
Production process consists of:
- wire cutting, stripping and terminal crimping
- wire tinning
- connecting the elements with soldering
- connecting the elements/wires with ultrasonic welding machine
- assembling wire harnesses in bands, corrugated tubes and in PVC braid
- harnesses assembly according to client's documentation
- clamping IDC connectors (rast connectors)
- other solutions adapted to individual needs of the customer